Did you know that great picture from today's lunch might reveal your exact location (and we're not talking about the address on the menu)?
What about those fun pictures of your kids at school? Think before you post. When you put something online, anyone can see it if it isn't password protected. Do you REALLY want EVERYONE to know where you are?
Safeguard your family with Geotag Security.
Geotag Security is a straight-forward, easy to use application that strips location-revealing tags from your images before you share them online. Even better, Geotag Security is FREE! Use the application to perform a one-time scan of your computer and remove photos with geotags.
If your family does a lot of photo sharing, purchase a license for Geotag Security PRO, which lets you perform ongoing monitoring of all
new photos in folders you select(even on the entire hard drive) as they are added. You can also view a list of geotags removed from your
photos. With Geotag Security PRO, there's nothing new to learn-protect your family in a couple of clicks.
The convenient family license for Geotag Security PRO protects photos on up to 5 computers in a single household. If you have more computers
in your household, just let us know - extra activations are free. By protecting all of your household's computers, you can be sure that none of the photos you and your family share online will accidentally disclose your exact location.
» version 22.214.171.124 - posted on 2010-09-10
EULA - End User License Agreement
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. THIS IS A LICENSE AGREEMENT
Geotag Security is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. Geotag Security is licensed, not sold.
End User License Agreement
This End User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and fCoder Ltd. with regard to the copyrighted Software (herein referred to as "SOFTWARE PRODUCT" or "SOFTWARE") provided with this EULA. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT includes computer software, the associated media, any printed materials, and any "online" or electronic documentation. Use of any software and related documentation ("Software") provided to you by fCoder Ltd. in whatever form or media, will constitute your acceptance of these terms, unless separate terms are provided by the software supplier, in which case certain additional or different terms may apply. If you do not agree with the terms of this EULA, do not download, install, copy or use the Software. By installing, copying or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, fCoder Ltd. is unwilling to license the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to you.
1. Eligible Licensees. This Software is available for license solely to SOFTWARE owners, with no right of duplication or further distribution, licensing, or sub-licensing. IF YOU DO NOT OWN THE SOFTWARE, THEN DO NOT DOWNLOAD, INSTALL, COPY OR USE THE SOFTWARE.
2. License Grant. fCoder Ltd. grants to you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right to use the copy of the Software provided with this EULA. You agree you will not copy the Software except as necessary to use it on a single computer. You agree that you may not copy the written materials accompanying the Software. Modifying, translating, renting, copying, transferring or assigning all or part of the Software, or any rights granted hereunder, to any other persons and removing any proprietary notices, labels or marks from the Software is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, you hereby agree not to create derivative works based on the Software. You may not transfer this Software.
3. Copyright. The Software is licensed, not sold. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the Software is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the Software will remain the exclusive property of fCoder Ltd. and/or its suppliers, and you will not acquire any rights to the Software, except as expressly set forth above. All copies of the Software will contain the same proprietary notices as contained in or on the Software. All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text and "applets," incorporated into the SOFTWARE PRODUCT), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, are owned by fCoder Ltd. or its suppliers. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. You may not copy the printed materials
accompanying the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
4. Reverse Engineering. You agree that you will not attempt, and if you are a corporation, you will use your best efforts to prevent your employees and contractors from attempting to reverse compile, modify, translate or disassemble the Software in whole or in part. Any failure to comply with the above or any other terms and conditions contained herein will result in the automatic termination of this license and the reversion of the rights granted hereunder to fCoder Ltd..
5. Disclaimer of Warranty. The Software is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. fCoder Ltd. and its suppliers disclaim and make no express or implied warranties and specifically disclaim the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of third-party rights. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Software is with you. Neither fCoder Ltd. nor its suppliers warrant that the functions contained in the Software will meet your requirements or that the operation of the Software will be uninterrupted or error-free. fCoder Ltd. IS NOT OBLIGATED TO PROVIDE ANY UPDATES TO THE SOFTWARE.
6. Limitation of Liability. fCoder Ltd.'s entire liability and your exclusive remedy under this EULA shall not exceed the price paid for the Software, if any. In no event shall fCoder Ltd. or its suppliers be liable to you for any consequential, special, incidental or indirect damages of any kind arising out of the use or inability to use the software, even if fCoder Ltd. or its supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or
any claim by a third party.
7. Rental. You may not loan, rent, or lease the SOFTWARE.
8. Upgrades. If the SOFTWARE is an upgrade from an earlier release or previously released version, you now may use that upgraded product only in accordance with this EULA. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is an upgrade of a software program which you licensed as a single product, the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may be used only as part of that single product package and may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
9. OEM Product Support. Product support for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT IS provided by fCoder Ltd.. For product support, please call fCoder Ltd.. Should you have any questions concerning this, please refer to the address provided in the documentation.
10. No Liability for Consequential Damages. In no event shall fCoder Ltd. or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, incidental, direct, indirect special and consequential damages, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use or inability to use this "Your Company" product, even if fCoder Ltd. has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some states/countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
11. Indemnification By You. If you distribute the Software in violation of this Agreement, you agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend fCoder Ltd. and its suppliers from and against any claims or lawsuits, including attorney's fees that arise or result from the use or distribution of the Software in violation of this Agreement.